Here are a couple of highlights since I last posted!
– I resigned from REI. My last day is January 1. I really love working there, especially the people that I work with, but it’s just too much with school, my other job, and triathlon training really kicking in this Spring.
– I love my job at North Point! I have a whole lot more responsibility now and I love it!
– Triathlon training is a little slow right now. With it getting dark so early, I haven’t been able to run much. Bike riding is going great, I did 22 miles this weekend. I still haven’t kicked the swimming in. That will be starting soon since it’s too dark to run or ride when I have free time.
– No school this week because of Thanksgiving. I’m so happy about that!
– My best friend Marissa is coming December 6-10! I am so excited! We are going to have a blast!
– I read Blue Like Jazz. I loved it. Read it if you haven’t.
– I am running my first 5K on December 23 in Virginia Highlands. I was supposed to do one on Thanksgiving but I forgot to sign up for it and now it’s too late. I am up to 5 hilly miles in my running, so a 5K should be no problem. I am doing it to get used to racing.
– I read a book called Automatic Millionaire and it’s changed my life. I feel like I finally have my money going in the right places. I am even seriously considering buying a house when I graduate. That is huge! Read it. It’s good stuff.
– I still have no idea what I want to do after school, but I’m ok with that. I still have a year and a half of school. There is time to figure it out.
– I was told today that Friday is National Sleep In Day. I will be participating in that.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!